Help for Addiction Made Easy
The decision to seek treatment for drug and alcohol addiction can be difficult. Right Step streamlines the admission process, eliminating unnecessary stress and uncertainty. Our caring staff makes every effort to make the decision to get help an easy one. If you or your loved one needs help for drug or alcohol addiction, the road to recovery starts now – with three easy steps:
1. Call us. A caring intake specialist is ready to take down your details and set up a free consultation with our admissions department. Our toll-free telephone number is 877-959-4059.
2. Don’t let prospective costs stop you from calling. Our staff will inform you of any out-of-pocket expenses that may occur during the course of treatment. We work with many insurance companies to make treatment as affordable as possible.
3. Pay us a visit. You or your loved one will meet with an admissions counselor to determine which level of treatment is most appropriate.
Looking for help with drug or alcohol addiction?
Call our Texas center at 877-959-4059 today for more information on our admission process.
Right Step Admission Checklist & Information
Once Right Step clinical team makes an assessment, we may recommend several treatment options. If residential treatment is a possibility for you or your loved one, be prepared to admit immediately after the assessment. If detoxification is required, the client will be admitted to the detoxification unit first and then transfer to the residential inpatient program. If the intensive outpatient program is most appropriate, you will be provided a convenient location to begin treatment.
When admission into one of our drug rehab programs is recommended, a checklist is provided to make the transition an easy one. The following items should be included when coming to the assessment for potential detoxification and/or residential treatment:
- Clothes for 10 days (casual and recreation/workout)
- Coins for laundry and the pay phone
- No more than $40 cash
- Personal items (toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, hairbrush, dryer, etc.)
- Medications (30-day supply)
- Insurance card (if applicable)
- Photo ID
- Laundry supplies
Client Dress Code and Personal Appearance
- All clients must be dressed in appropriate attire at all times.
- Clothing must fit appropriately.
- No nightgowns, housecoats, pajamas, or sleeping shorts permitted outside of client rooms.
- Shorts and skirts must be no more than two inches above the knee. No short-shorts or short skirts.
- Shoes and shirts must be worn.
- Shirts and blouses must cover stomach and back and come to the shoulder point.
- Attire that promotes or depicts sex, drugs, alcohol, or violence is prohibited.
- No hats, headgear, or sunglasses may be worn while in buildings.
- Women must wear bras. Men and women must wear underwear.
- On campuses that have water activities, only one-piece bathing suits for women and swim trunks for men are allowed.
All clients are expected to maintain personal hygiene by bathing, brushing teeth, washing hair, and keeping clean and odor-free. Any client that needs assistance with such care will be assisted by an RA.
Struggling with drug or alcohol addiction?
Call our Texas center at 877-959-4059 today for more information on our treatment programs.
Alcohol and Drug Addiction Treatment Done Right
Admission into a drug and alcohol addiction treatment program should never be complicated. Everyone has suffered enough and, in most cases, is ready to begin the process of recovery. When making the decision to enter an alcohol and drug treatment program, you and your loved one need clear and simple steps to follow to ensure success during this confusing and delicate time. Together we can make the admission process easier and smoother for all involved. Call today to begin the path to recovery.