Alcohol and Drug Treatment Customized for You
We offer a broad range of alcohol rehab and addiction treatment programs and services customized to fit each individual’s needs. Our experienced and caring clinical staff works closely with each individual to determine the best program for him or her:
- Detoxification — Our medical and direct care staff provides monitoring and treatment for those in need of a medical detoxification.
- Residential Inpatient — The person with the addiction can enjoy our comfortable community settings and our empathetic, professional staff while learning the ins and outs of recovery.
- Day Treatment — This intensive daily addiction treatment program takes place in the same supportive community with the same clinical programming as our residential clients, but these individuals continue living at home during treatment.
- Intensive Outpatient – Clients receive addiction treatment up to 10 hours a week in a structured, outpatient setting that focuses on learning how to stay sober while continuing to fulfill daily responsibilities.
- Aftercare Services – Participating in our weekly support groups for two years following completion of a Right Step program helps to ensure ongoing sobriety.
- Alumni Groups – Clients are encouraged to stay involved with Right Step through weekly meetings, as well as social, educational, and volunteer activities.
Struggling with drug or alcohol addiction?
Call our Texas center at 877-959-4059 today for more information on our treatment programs.
Successful Addiction Recovery Starts with Taking the Right Step
Alcohol and drug addiction is a disease, and like any disease, it takes a team of knowledgeable experts to respond with effective treatment options. Whatever your recovery needs, Right Step can help. Whether you or your loved one needs supportive intervention, detoxification, or drug rehab treatment, our caring and professional staff can help in achieving positive, lasting results. Beating addiction isn’t easy, but taking the right step makes the process easier. Call to speak to one of our caring and knowledgeable staff to begin your road to recovery today.