Posted on February 26, 2014 in Event
Addiction Dynamics Workshop for Family and Friends
This 5-week workshop has been developed as a support for anyone who is concerned about a loved one’s use of substances.
Presenter: James P. Foster, LMSW, LCDC
When: Wednesdays, Feb 26, 2014 through April 23, 2014
Time: 6:30 pm – 7:45
Where: Northpark Counseling Associates & TRS N. Dallas
8350 Meadow Road Suite 194
Dallas, TX 75231
Cost: $125.00 for all 5 sessions
To register please email James.Foster@rightstep.com or call Julia at 214-564-3343
- You will learn to identify signs and symptoms of substance misuse and addiction.
- You will learn why a person “can’t just stop “even though the consequences are painful.
- You will learn the common family reactions and attempts to manage the situations.
- You will learn about different levels and models of treatment most common today.
- You will learn how healthy vs unhealthy family’s function
If someone you care about struggles with substance misuse or addiction you will not want to miss this workshop!
Struggling with drug or alcohol addiction?
Call us for a free, confidential consultation.844-877-1781