Posted on April 29, 2013 in Success Story
In Support of a Supportive Staff
The mark of a successful drug and alcohol treatment center is its ability to turn a life around. But that end is almost invariably the result of a collection of means that starts and finishes with the facility’s staff.
At The Right Step, treatment professionals establish relationships with each client from the moment he or she walks in the door. They also teach and nurture and support – to a degree that not only makes a difference, but leads to a lasting change.
Consequently, the best testimonials about the Southwest’s largest drug treatment program don’t come from its public relations office. They come from former clients, who celebrate what they experienced while at a The Right Step facility.
Here are examples of what several alums said or wrote to The Right Step following treatment:
• “The Right Step Central was an overall wonderful and extremely helpful experience for me. The staff was above and beyond helpful in all ways. Thank you so much!”
• “When we walked in, the first person we saw was Kimberly, and I promise you if she had not been there that day, my son would have never come back. She seemed to have a calming effect on him and he could tell that she was there to help him even though he was feeling ganged up on and paranoid at that time. Her smile and warmness and her effort to draw him in is the only reason we came back after that first visit. In essence, I feel that Kimberly saved my son’s life.”
• “Charles was there through it all. He cared, he listened and he helped give my son the tools he is using right now to attempt to deal with a life he had no idea how to live before he came to The Right Step.”
• “David (at The Right Step Woodlands) is absolutely amazing and a very caring and compassionate person. He is excellent!”
• “Nowhere, that I can remember, have I encountered an entire staff as courteous and caring as the staff you have here at The Right Step in Wimberley, Texas. It is rare to find the caliber of caring and concern that was demonstrated daily by you and your staff. I intend to come to this year’s reunion and be sober. Thank you!”
If you or a loved one is dealing with alcohol or drug addiction, contacting The Right Step is the ideal first step to take toward addressing the problem. The center’s addiction treatment professionals will assess your situation to craft a treatment plan that is unique to your particular needs – and then they will walk with you every step on the road to recovery.
Struggling with drug or alcohol addiction?
Call us for a free, confidential consultation.844-877-1781