Posted on September 15, 2015 in
The Right Step San Antonio offers intensive outpatient treatment (IOP) with convenient day and evening schedules to accommodate individuals who work or attend college. The structured, supportive setting is an excellent solution for people who don’t require residential care. It is also ideal for individuals in need of continuing support after completion of an inpatient alcohol and drug rehab program. We utilize evidence-based approaches to help clients and family members enact and sustain positive life changes. Our counselors have more than 25 years of experience in substance use treatment, as well as expertise in treating clients with co-occurring mental health disorders. Family members ages 4 and older can participate in three to five hours of therapy per week at no cost. This location is the only IOP in The Right Step family that offers weekly individual sessions.
Located in the Churchill Estates area of North San Antonio, our facility is situated near the intersection of Blanco Road and West Avenue, across from Churchill High School. We’re in a nice neighborhood and have numerous resources to help you on the path to recovery and a healthier life.
- Opioid addiction treatment
- Spiritual counseling for Christians in recovery
- Certified DWI and drug offender education program that fulfills legally mandated state of Texas prosecution diversion requirements
- Evaluations, educational services and professional assessments for clients and statewide and national organizations
- Chemical dependency counselor training encompassing the latest addiction and recovery methodologies
- Recovery for codependents who enable spousal or family member substance misuse