This 5-week workshop has been developed as a support for anyone who is concerned about a loved one’s use of substances.
Presenter: James P. Foster, LMSW, LCDC
When: Wednesdays, Feb 26, 2014 through April 23, 2014 Time: 6:30 pm – 7:45 Where: Northpark Counseling Associates & TRS N. Dallas 8350 Meadow Road Suite 194 Dallas, TX 75231
Cost: $125.00 for all 5 sessions
To register please email James.Foster@rightstep.com or call Julia at 214-564-3343
- You will learn to identify signs and symptoms of substance misuse and addiction.
- You will learn why a person “can’t just stop “even though the consequences are painful.
- You will learn the common family reactions and attempts to manage the situations.
- You will learn about different levels and models of treatment most common today.
- You will learn how healthy vs unhealthy family’s function
If someone you care about struggles with substance misuse or addiction you will not want to miss this workshop!