The Right Step is a full-service rehab center located in Texas and Tennessee. Our drug and alcohol addiction treatment programs focus on the well-being of each person who steps through our doors. They can discover the tools to begin their journey to recover from addiction and mental health. Now, with the Right Step scholarship program, you can go further in your recovery.
The Right Step Scholarship Program for College Students
To further encourage and inspire your recovery, we are offering a scholarship to support college students in their academic endeavors. We will award this scholarship to one recipient for a one-time reward of $1,000. Once we have selected the winner, we will submit the scholarship amount to the recipient’s chosen university for one semester.
With the Right Step scholarship program, we can encourage the pursuit of education and a meaningful life without drugs or alcohol.
How to Apply for the Scholarship Program
To apply for the Right Step scholarship program, submit the following information, and required essay to email@example.com by August 31st:
- First and last name of the student
- Student’s date of birth
- Chosen university or college for the one-time reward to be sent to
- Essay on the topic: mental health help during the COVID crisis
The Right Step scholarship will be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Essay submissions must be 100% original and written by the student applying. Plagiarism will result in disqualification.
- We will judge the winning applicant essay on the impact of their essay, grammar, word choice, and uniqueness of content.
- We will not consider any essays submitted after August 31st, 2020.
- We reserve the right to revoke the award at any time if we determine the submission broke any rules.
- Students may not contact the Right Step to request status updates on their submissions.
- The applicant must be willing to have their essay and likeness published on related websites and social media.
About The Right Step
Our vision is to encourage a new standard of substance abuse treatment. We consistently enhance and advance our treatment programs by implementing the latest in technological, medical, and clinical developments. By doing so, we ensure the best treatment for our clients.
In addition, we seek to bring together the Right Step community in ways that will enable them to grow as individuals and as a whole. We believe in the power of the community, which includes our staff, as well. We realize that by working together, we can build a healthy therapeutic environment that ensures our client’s success in recovery.
We specifically tailor our approach to client treatment to each client’s individual situation. We know that all people in recovery are unique, so we aim to meet them where they are in life’s journey. We encourage our clients to think about the reality of their daily lives and how their recovery will fit into it.
Programs at The Right Step
Exemplary drug and alcohol addiction treatment cannot be a one-size-fits-all approach. Therefore, Washburn House provides the following programs for successful recovery and rehabilitation into the community:
- Medical detox: This process is when the body clears itself of the substance you’ve been using from your system.
- Inpatient drug rehab: Clients live at the treatment facility and receive 24-hour care. There will be group and individual therapy sessions, based on your individual needs.
- Day treatment: Partial hospitalization programs use individual, group therapy, and sometimes medication. You’ll stay at the facility during the day, and return home at night
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP): While living at home, clients participate in evidence-based and holistic treatment programs a few times a week.
We offer programs to men and women over the age of 18. We help individuals manage withdrawal and the beginning stages of recovery in Tennessee and Texas.
Don’t wait until drug or alcohol addiction has ruined your life or that of a loved one. Contact the Right Step by contact 17135283709 to discuss your options for rehab programs.