Relapse is a process, not an event. Our inpatient chronic relapse program unravels the mystery of the relapse process so that people recovering from addiction can “see a relapse coming” before it happens.
This program is designed for people who have struggled to maintain recovery after other treatment episodes. Clients who have experienced recurring relapse learn how to recognize the earliest warning signs of relapse and take effective prevention steps.
- Individualized treatment plans that build upon lessons clients learned from previous relapses
- Small, gender-separate therapy groups
- Personalized aftercare plans with specific strategies to identify and overcome potential risks to sobriety several months following treatment
- Intensive exploration of events that led to relapse with strategies to manage these challenges in the future
- Clearly defined abstinence and recovery goals
- Resources for support, scheduled meetings and recovery activities
- An alternative to the typical treatment cycle because we pick up where the client left off in their previous treatment experience
- Addiction education and relapse-prevention planning
The program’s curriculum, based on “An Ounce of Prevention” developed by addiction therapists and authors John Leadem and Shawn Leadem, is designed to help clients discover what led them to relapse.
Call our recovery specialists today to learn more about our chronic relapse program: 844-877-1781
We offer Chronic Relapse Program at the following locations:
Tackle Relapse Before it Happens. Call us today to take the first step on your path to recovery.844-877-1781