Finding the right type of help when facing addiction isn’t always straightforward. There are many programs available and numerous styles of treatment out there. How do you know what’s best for you? What is an addiction specialist able to offer to you? At The Right Step, we believe in providing high-level care in an outstanding setting. If you’re looking for authentic help, turn to our licensed professionals. Contact us today at 17135283709 to learn more about our addiction treatment programs.
What Is an Addiction Specialist Able to Do for You?
For many people, an addiction specialist is the right treatment option. It provides a fundamentally sound opportunity to get the help you need. First, consider what an addiction specialist itself is. These are individuals who have extensive training and education in addiction treatment. These are well-qualified professionals with access to various treatment options and can create customized care plans for each person.
Several organizations provide certifications in these areas. Some of the credentials you may see a licensed therapist having include the following:
- American Academy of Health Care Professionals’ Certified Addiction Specialists
- The American Institute of Health Care Professionals’ Certified Substance Abuse Practitioners
- American Board of Addiction Medicine certifies addiction medicine practitioners
- The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology certifies psychiatrists who have addiction-specialized training
- Additional state-level options may be applicable
If you can see an addiction specialist, this is the best overall opportunity for most individuals. It provides one-on-one support using the most modern care available.
What Are the Benefits of an Addiction Specialist?
Every situation is very different, but addiction specialists can provide several treatment options for those with a substance use disorder. For example, they can help create personalized treatment plans to address the individual’s unique needs. This may include providing dual diagnosis treatment for those with mental health disorders alongside addiction. They can also provide treatment for the entire person using both holistic and evidence-based care.
Some other benefits of an addiction specialist include the following:
- Comprehensive care that is tailored to each individual’s needs
- Support from a medical professional who understands addiction
- A plan for addressing the underlying issues of addiction, including biological, psychological, and social components
- Guidance on what comes next after treatment, as well as relapse prevention strategies
- The ability to discuss any concerns you may have in a safe and confidential setting
Contact an addiction specialist if you’re looking for the best addiction treatment. With their help, you can get on the path to recovery as soon as possible and begin building a better future for yourself.
Customized Care with a Drug Addiction Specialist
When you realize what an addiction specialist can do for you, you may want to get this high level of support. At The First Step, we provide various opportunities to guide you. This may include:
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Dialectical behavior therapy
- Individual treatment programs
- Group treatment programs
- Specialized treatments such as The Daring Way
At Right Step, we do this within a program designed to provide personalized care. For some of our clients, this starts with a detox program. Once you can move beyond this care, you may enter residential drug treatment. During this stay, you’ll have the opportunity to engage in many of these treatment programs. We also incorporate holistic care, such as fitness therapy programs. All of these services allow you to heal from your addiction.
When you are ready to find a better level of care, it is critical to consider all the options available to you. An addiction specialist, like those professionals working with our team, is here to help you. We encourage you to reach out to us to learn more about your options. We will create a treatment plan that best fits your unique needs, giving you the best opportunity for long-term health and well-being.
Secure the Right Help for You by Calling The Right Step
When you are ready to learn an addiction specialist’s role in your health, turn to The Right Step. Our team of professionals has the resources to help you make the best decision. Your customized recovery care plan starts when you call us at 17135283709. We’re here to help.